Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Cabin

I have about 20 minutes for an early morning "Good Morning". Everybody gets up by about 7 a.m. here and breakfast is always at 8:30 a.m.  Today is our first camper sign-in, so we're in high spirits. We set up all the meds for the week during check-in, so we'll be really busy making sure we don't miss (or drop) a pill.


On the way back from breakfast, I got a few photos of the medical cabin where I live and sleep and stay on call.  Look at those big boulders (right behind me as I take a photo of the Health Lodge)!  Inside the cracked open door is the door to our "living room" and the view from the main desk in the living room.  (I write from my computer in my bedroom.)


Enjoy your day, and think of the silent, stately, relaxing, Rocky Mountains waiting for your arrival someday.  (Smile)



No privacy here. The door is always "open".
Just outside the front door. Must have rolled down the mountainside!
THIS is how I "hike" around here..
Here comes Nurse Linda!
Come on in...The couch is soft!
That's my angel lamp always a light in the window.


Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda






No comments: