Sunday, June 24, 2012

Picture Without A Camera

Funny thing happened in the pool at camp last Friday.  


It was announced all week that we were having the staff group picture at 12:30 after the campers checked out on Friday.


So we all "gathered" in the pool at 12:30 as instructed!!!  Smiles everyone!!!  Put on your funny faces


!!! AND THEN !!!
Well....there was no camera or photographer!!!
Guess no one had thought of that???

Another counselor got out of the pool and hurried off on a bike to go get his camera.
While he was gone, I got out of my pool and ran to my cabin to get my iPhone I had left there.

These are the photos I took with my iPhone while we all waited for a camera and photographer.





The lady holding the beach ball is the other RN I work with.
Standing next to her is the camp director who is leaving next Friday.
In the "formal" picture, I'm standing the open spot shown here.





Remember, don't look for me.
I'm taking the "unofficial" picture.

UPDATE;
The picture that was finally taken with a counselor's camera didn't come out. 
It was too out of focus, so we have to reschedule the photo shoot.
I offered my professional, wide angle, camera, but the director says they have found someone with a camera.  Why do I doubt the next shoot will be any better.

Take Care on the Journey,
And always remember the camera when you're doing a photo shoot.

~Linda


No comments: